Five Rose Plant Stem Cells
– Rose Commiphora ? a duo of the damas rose and the well known topical stimulant (commiphora tree) that together possess anti-inflammatory properties.
– Desert Rose ? helps promote surface cell regeneration, rebuilds skin barrier and helps restore suppleness.
– Damas Rose ? helps to tighten pores, purify, smooth and strengthen skin resistance signs of age.
– Pale Rose ? helps to rebuild the moisture barrier, provides skin suppleness and softness, regenerating, restructuring.
– White Rose ? a humectant, adds & retains moisture, suitable for normal to dry, mature, sensitive, devitalized skin. Four Nurturing Rose Extracts
– Rosa Damascena ? distilled from the damask rose, this is a most expensive and rare essential oil containing many properties of the rose in concentrated form.
– Rosa Canina ? rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soothe and heal irritated skin.
– Rose Hip Seed ? known for its skin-restoring hydrating and balancing properties.
– Rose Water ? soothing and toning properties that help provide weightless hydration to revive tired skin, also known for its light, beautiful natural fragrance. Glycolic Acid – (AHA) – helps to exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulate cellular turnover.
Product Type: Cleansers, Anti-Aging
Concerns: Dull Complexion, Wrinkles & Fine Lines
Skin Types: Acne Prone, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
Preferences: Essential Oils